Are You Ready to Go and Tell the Word
When it comes to telling others about Jesus and who God Really is, we have to be willing, trained and ready to face the task that is at hand. Sometimes it is a “battle” but never is it easy. Training takes discipline and hard work along with the proper guidance and teaching.
We are all called to be Ready and Willing to go and share what Jesus has done for us.
What does the term “Go” mean- to proceed to or from one place to another, to keep or be in motion.
- 2 Tim 2:2- we are called to entrust into other people the word of the Lord. There are things that you have to do in order to be ready to take what you learn or know to other people. One of the Biggest things that has to be in place is the willingness to “Go” and to want to be used by God.
- 2 Tim 2:4-7- stick to the plan. The plan is to always give God glory, Build the Kingdom, and teach other people how to do the same. When you stick to the plan, you will tend to be able to get more done.
- John 14:32- Obedience is key. The Lord Jesus has commanded us to go and tell of the great and wonderful things in which He has done. In order for us to be effective to the people that can hear us, we have to do it God’s way. He gives us all the tools and opportunities to make sure we do it the right way. Who is in favor of doing it the right way?
- 2 Tim 2:15- A good reputation is always helpful. We are constantly training ourselves to live the life that God calls us to live. The more we train, the more we become effective and the more effective we are, the more likely others who know us will listen to what we have to say.
- 2 Tim 2:1- Always, Always, Always know the Grace in which you have received, so therefore pass that same grace on to others. If they are of the world, they do not understand the proper way to live according to what God has told us so it is on us to show them the right way in which God desires us to live.
- Paul wrote a second letter to timothy so that timothy could remain on track in the direction that he was heading in. Paul never left him without guidance and Timothy grew so great because of Paul’s encouragement and teachings. Be a Paul to a Timothy. Tell & Show.